Saturday, April 18, 2009

She's 7!

Yes, I haven't posted in a while.

No, I'm not making excuses.

Yes, Rachel turned 7 today. Our princess is growing up!

No, we did not have a party. Just dinner as a family at Pizza Hut and a Culver's ice cream cake.

Yes, she opened her presents this morning, by her choice as the birthday queen. (per a birthday letter she received yesterday she was Queen for the day)

No, I got this Yes/No idea for posting from another blog and am finding it very freeing considering the writer's block in my head. (Sorry if it is driving you nuts!)

Yes, we had a good Easter and are enjoying the warm up finally here. The 60's have been fabulous. (I will be posting about Easter soon I hope.)

No, I can't think of much else to say now except...

Yes, I think we are some of the luckiest parents to be blessed with such girls. Rachel is a joy and young lady of so much love and focus. Her determination to wear a dress every day this week is a sign of our princess!

Happy Birthday Rachel!

3 comments:

jocelyn031708 said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!

You have every right to be proud of the wonderful family you are and will continue to be.

Renee

Stephanie and Jamie said...

We are getting Lily a Culver's Ice Cream cake in about a month for her birthday. Just reading about yours makes me really excited about eating ours!! Love seeing all of your girls together!

lillian08 said...

I haven't checked in on your blog lately, so I wouldn't know whether your been a good blogger or not.
I loved the post and hope Rachel had a WONDERFUL Birthday!
xo,
Jen