This is what our day looked like today. In fact many of our days recently have had pretty much the same view. I know we really need the rain, but trying to catch up all in one short time frame makes things very ... wet.
We went on our final camping trip of the season last weekend in the rain. I only took the camera out briefly Saturday night at sunset. Unfortunately, it was the only time we saw the sun all weekend I think.
I was inspired to try and get some interesting photos of the rain today. This is my favorite so far.
I had to trade my sandwich with Sarah since I overcooked her grilled cheese a little while so
All this rain did remind me of a walk Sarah and I took at the end of September. We were trying to get it in before the rain came (surprise) and were blocks from home when it started. She loved it though and refused to sit in the shelter of the stroller and instead moved to the front as far as she could go.
It reminded me of when we got caught in the rain last fall, though that time I wasn't ready for it! In spite of being prepared, she still chose to get soaked.
Hopefully we will see the sun tomorrow as they predict and dry out a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment