Sarah has become something of a clown when we eat. I think it's having a captive audience and enjoying laughter from us. She can make these faces that set the girls off to giggling, and then she can't help herself from making more. She does love to eat. The only thing that she has rejected repeatedly is a banana.
Any meat, fruit, or veggie it seems she likes. There are a few she has rejected - who likes broccoli the first time anyway, and those she loves - like PEAS. I'm just trying to stick with her eating what we eat. Although, I will admit I do NOT eat peas myself.
Her favorite snack is a Ritz cracker before bed. I have to be extremely conscious of what the girls eat in front of her, since she wants what everyone else has. She loves to have her own spoon and helps put it in
The last two days she has begun to venture out on her own walking. Tuesday night she took four or five steps, and yesterday she was slowly helping herself around the house. Her face just beams as she moves! She is very comfortable on the carpet and a little less sure on the linoleum. It seems the scooter is no longer desired since she abandons it as soon as you put her near it. Apparently she has much better things to accomplish.
As you can see from the second picture, we are welcoming a season of kisses and fingerprints on the patio door. I really needed a picture from the other side. It doesn't do all the wet smears justice! We did have a nice lunch on the deck earlier this week and she enjoyed exploring it.
No comments:
Post a Comment