Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Because

Because things have been CRAZY, I got behind.

Because I got behind, I felt a little overwhelmed.

Because I felt overwhelmed, I procrastinated.

Because I procrastinated, I got even farther behind.

All because, just because, things have been CRAZY.
____________________________________

First of all, John felt pretty good about the PE test. He was able to finish the morning and afternoon sessions early and go back and take a second look at some things. Now we are waiting for the results sometime this summer.

I made a list of the major things I want to blog about that have happened since I last posted. There are at least nine, some of which have been large in time consumption to prepare for. Hence the craziness. Sorry no photos today, I'll add those as I cover things later. (Hopefully soon.)

The girls have only 10 more days of school left. I am not sure I am ready for summer.

Otherwise we have all been well and have had a very healthy spring. We seem to have jumped to August today with highs in the low 90s!

The title for today's post was inspired by Sarah, who just today started answering questions with the word 'because' and the intro was inspired by a favorite book of the girls called 'Because a little bug went ka'choo.'

No comments: