Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello Again!

Long time, no blogging. I know that most of the people who have been checking in are family and friends. We have seen many of you at different occasions throughout the summer, others we have missed.

Did I have intentions of letting everyone know what was going on in our summer?

I did.

Do I have intentions of continuing to blog?

I do.

Am I going to catch up on what has happened?

I will.

Starting with the present.

Today was the first day of school. We now have a 5th and 2nd grader! This is the last year they will ever be together in a school building.

Elizabeth and Rachel have both been very excited for this day for several weeks. In typical first day fashion they were right out of bed and ready 20 minutes before the bus was supposed to get here. And in typical first day fashion it was late.


I hope this morning energy lasts for more than one day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi just a great pictures of the girls can't believe there already in school
Mom