And her name is....
Sarah Lin Heckel
John was thinking this yesterday, and finally gave it the final go ahead tonight. He's been wanting to use Sarah since Rachel, so now he finally has one. It means princess in Hebrew, and I'm sure she will be treated as one.
Thank you to everyone for all of your well wishes! I know that I am feeling more excitement rubbing off of all of you!
8 comments:
YAY!!! We're so excited for Sarah Lin Heckel!
Congratulations she is beautiful!
Jodi&Keith
Kyleigh& Kaitlyn
Yeah! I love that you've kept her name for a middle name - that's really special. Congrats! I'm loving checking in here!
Kerry
Congratulations! It's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!
Hi Jonda!
It was great to meet you and John last night at the SCC Concert! Congrats on your referral of precious Sarah!
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about your trip to bring that precious baby home! Our trip to bring Ruby home was documented under the "travel" tab at www.myadoptionwebsite.com/diandjeff if you want to check out what you will be doing in Beijing and Nanchang... Best wishes as you get ready for the trip of a lifetime!!! We will be praying for you!
Blessings,
Diana
I bet your joy is overflowing these days! Sarah is beautiful and blessed!
Brent and Carla Smith
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Sarah Lin is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. She is blessed to have such a loving home to be a part of.
Scott and Bonnie Berglund
She is beautiful Jonda, just gorgeous, i cant wait to be able to see her in person!! I hope the trip is safe!!
Megan Knudson (Wirth)
Post a Comment