Early in the month of October, I was in our office one morning and heard Sarah do something.
I walked around the corner and found what you see here.
Like any good mother, I immediately turned around to grab the camera and document the scene.
The stool Sarah is sitting on is normally found in the bathroom to help little ones reach the sink to wash their hands.
Sarah has taken personal ownership of it and carries it around the house to help her reach things she wants.
She can and has managed it up and down the stairs.
It was about mid-morning on this day when I found her and she obviously had felt the need for a snack and wasn't waiting for me.
The funny thing is, this specific thing hasn't happened since.
Is she proud of herself or what?
Gotta love Kix.
No comments:
Post a Comment