Walks, bike rides, swinging and playing outdoors in general are daily activities. Sarah is definitely and outdoors girl and loves to be outside. I am reminded again how windy it gets here in the spring, but am happy to deal with it if it brings warmer air.
The extra ballet practices also have begun with our first four hour rehearsal yesterday. I went along and assisted in the costume assembly. There were seven sewing machines running, along with cutting, ironing, and sizing among others. With about 90 kids to dress in multiple costumes, there is a lot of work to be done.
We made a welcome spring cake last weekend in the shape of a flower (Rachel picked out the pan). She had a lesson in how to frost the fancy way. Her focus only lasted a little while until she headed outside to play, then left the rest to me.
1 comment:
I think Rachel is going to be a wonderful cake decorator. She looks so focused. I hope you enjoyed your spring weather. We could use some of it here as we are in an ice storm right now. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog also
Renee
Post a Comment